Average customer rating
By Noko daniel Mabuela 11 September 2017
1. There is always a concern when you are dealing with an entity based outside your country. First, you wonder how authentic it is and payment security.
2. The manner you have structured yourselves and marketing strategy is really uniform, seamless and user friendly.
3. The Borrower's warranties and security clauses as applied to an individual Borrower.
4. The realisation that the thrust in an agreement is based on simplicity, understanding and to capture what you agree upon. My view is that it may be necessary to include dispute resolution, if not, why.
5. Most definitely. It is easy to follow your agreement and at the same learn from it.