- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
There are 29 paragraphs in the document. In places we have provided a number of possibilities, where you choose the most appropriate from the menu and delete the others. In other places, we have provided ideas and the most common scenarios, but the policy may require a little customisation to fully reflect your business.
The policy is drawn around:
- compliance with the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 2002;
- reminding you how to avoid contravening South African law;
- providing re-assurance to your customers or clients;
- maintaining a professional but friendly image.
The contents of the document cover:
- categorisation of different types of information and how you use them;
- how you collect, use and store financial information;
- information security and data retention;
- fraud prevention;
- collection of information by other means (such as telephone calls and e-mails);
- compliance with the law and disclosure to government;
- processing of data outside South Africa;
- review, removal and update of collected data;
- third party advertising;
- the use of the site by children.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current South Africa law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
By Natalie Van Zyl 21 August 2017
Your website was easy to navigate and I found what I was looking for in a couple of seconds.
By Roy Hutchons 17 May 2017
The document is straightforward and easy to read, without legal jargon. It does the job we require it for.
"The website is great, the access easy, documents professional. All very smart. Immediately got a good impression of Net Lawman."Hendrik J Pfaff, CFA, Stellenbosch, South Africa
"Extremely usef ul for practitioners with little experience in this field.
"At least get the background before you see the attorney and it might even be enough."Balefyre (Pty) Ltd