Variation of contract agreement
- Attorney approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this contract variation agreement
This is an easy to use document that can be used to make changes to any contract. Using this agreement, you can add, delete or change words or entire sections.
We recommend using an agreement such as this one to change terms rather than agreeing the new terms verbally as having the agreement in writing provides a record of your agreed position should any dispute arise later.
When to use this contract variation agreement
This document can be used to change the terms of any contract provided:
- All parties to the original contract agree to the changes and sign the document
- You are not trying to vary a personal will
- You are not trying to change the parties to the contract (use a Novation agreement: transfer of service contract instead)
Commonly, this agreement would be used where there has been an unforeseen change in circumstances (such as increases in the price of raw materials), or in purpose or objective of the contract.
It can be used to vary the terms of an employment contract.
Contract variation agreement contents
The document is relatively short and easy to use. It contains among other standard paragraphs:
- The variations
- Entire understanding: prevents a party from later claiming he was relying on other documents or verbal agreements
This document was written by an attorney for Net Lawman. It complies with current South African law.
"The website is great, the access easy, documents professional. All very smart. Immediately got a good impression of Net Lawman."Hendrik J Pfaff, CFA, Stellenbosch, South Africa
"I found the documents easy to use and great value. I feel the service is easy to use and good value for money."Sean McNicholas
"The document was extremely useful and I shall certainly use your service again."Colin Poole