- Attorney approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this speaker contract
This is a comprehensive contract that can be easily edited to protect the interests of either the event organiser or the speaker or presenter.
It is suitable for many types of engagement, including:
- After dinner speeches
- Internal business events, such as employee training "away days"
- Trade shows
As well as the main contractual terms, such as fees and expenses and cancellation, this document covers many practical matters, such as provision of equipment, and includes other legal provisions, such as confidentiality and ownership of intellectual property created by the presentation (for example when the event is recorded), to give you a strong base for a deal.
This document includes paragraphs that cover:
- Speaker's warranties and credentials
- Speaker's employment status (asserting that he or she is self employed)
- Contract summary and payment
- Responsibilities of the organiser
- Use of substitutes
- Use of a team of sub-contractors
- Mutual indemnity
- Uncontrollable events
- Publicity and announcements
- Miscellaneous legal matters
This document was written by an attorney for Net Lawman. It complies with current South African law.
"The website is great, the access easy, documents professional. All very smart. Immediately got a good impression of Net Lawman."Hendrik J Pfaff, CFA, Stellenbosch, South Africa
"Yes the document was very useful, easy to read and understand and contained everything I needed. I will definitely refer to your site in the future."Vicky Gregory
"The document was extremely useful and I shall certainly use your service again."Colin Poole