Business sale agreement: professional service provider
- Attorney approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a comprehensive business agreement for you to buy from an individual or a company or any other organisation. If you are buying the actual company, this agreement is not suitable. See our Company sale agreements section.
It is usual for the buyer to produce the sale document but there is no reason why the seller should not obtain an advantage by making the document his.
- Warranties have been used only so far as appropriate to the subject matter of the sale.
- Designed for the deal to be completed on the same day, not at some future time;
- Purchase price apportioned among the assets to simplify tax planning;
- Comprehensive list of matters to be done before completion and documents to be handed to the buyer;
- Provisions to prevent seller setting up in competition;
- Suitable provisions for contract to cover transfer of leasehold property as part of the transaction;
- Explanatory guidance notes in plain English are included.
- Agreement for Sale
- The Purchase Price
- Items to be delivered at completion
- Creditors and Liabilities
- Value Added Tax
- Warranties by the Seller
- Future Activities
- Indemnity by seller
- The Guarantor
- Miscellaneous Matters
- Suppliers and Clients
- Licences, consents and passwords
- Joint ventures and partnerships
- Statutory restrictions
- Seller's activities
- Leasehold properties
- Intellectual property
- Internet domain names
This document was written by an attorney for Net Lawman. It complies with current South African law.
"The website is great, the access easy, documents professional. All very smart. Immediately got a good impression of Net Lawman."Hendrik J Pfaff, CFA, Stellenbosch, South Africa
"Very useful and practical for start-ups and entrepreneurs."Purple Cow Ventures
"At least get the background before you see the attorney and it might even be enough."Balefyre (Pty) Ltd