Business sale agreement: professional service provider; home based
- Attorney approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a shorter document, stripped down to cover the requirements of a buyer of home based service provider. It does not cover a retailer of goods, but it does include full e-commerce provisions. It assumes no employees are to be transferred with the sale.
It is usual for the buyer to produce the sale document but there is no reason why the seller should not obtain an advantage by making the document his.
- Warranties have been used only so far as appropriate to the subject matter of the sale.
- Designed for the deal to be completed on the same day, not at some future time;
- Purchase price apportioned among the assets to simplify tax planning;
- Comprehensive list of matters to be done before completion and documents to be handed to the buyer;
- Provisions to prevent seller setting up in competition;
- Explanatory guidance notes in plain English are included.
- Agreement for Sale
- The Purchase Price
- Items to be delivered at completion
- Creditors and Liabilities
- Value Added Tax
- Warranties by the Seller
- Future Activities
- The Guarantor
- Miscellaneous Matters
- Suppliers and Clients
- Licences, consents and passwords
- Joint ventures and partnerships
- Statutory restrictions
- Seller's activities
- Intellectual property
- Internet domain names
This document was written by an attorney for Net Lawman. It complies with current South African law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"The website is great, the access easy, documents professional. All very smart. Immediately got a good impression of Net Lawman."Hendrik J Pfaff, CFA, Stellenbosch, South Africa
"I found the documents easy to use and great value. I feel the service is easy to use and good value for money."Sean McNicholas
"Very useful and practical for start-ups and entrepreneurs."Purple Cow Ventures