Personal trainer contract
- Attorney approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this home fitness trainer contract
A simple contract for self employed home fitness trainer to present to a client for agreement and signature. Flexible for you to decide first what terms you want, then to present to clients and negotiate anything they are not happy with.
Covers many areas where disputes could arise: expenses, prompt payment, emergency procedures, client absence and no-show, hours of work and more.
This contract has been drawn to be sufficiently “unthreatening” as to enable you to obtain a client’s signature without delay or apology. If clients offer their own document, you should politely refuse and insist on yours.
As a worker in a client’s home, you need the protection this document provides. If you have not arranged for up front payment you are always at risk that your client will not pay. We give you the option of alternative payment procedures. The document provides strong provisions on mutual confidentiality (particularly to make clients responsible for what may be posted on a social network). Limitation of liability also features large in this contract.
Contents of this home fitness trainer contract
- The basic contract and training programme
- Interruptions and expense, failure to attend, client’s obligations
- Trainer’s account and expenses, with options
- Safety and insurance; client’s equipment to be kept safe for use
- Confidentiality: protecting your privacy and theirs
- Limitation of your liability
- Miscellaneous legal matters: critical factors which shape the contract in your favour
This document was written by an attorney for Net Lawman. It complies with current South African law.
"The website is great, the access easy, documents professional. All very smart. Immediately got a good impression of Net Lawman."Hendrik J Pfaff, CFA, Stellenbosch, South Africa
"Extremely usef ul for practitioners with little experience in this field.
"Very useful and practical for start-ups and entrepreneurs."Purple Cow Ventures