Business sale agreement: Internet-based services provider
- Attorney approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a comprehensive business agreement for you to buy from an individual or a company or any other organisation. If you are buying the actual company, this agreement is not suitable. See our Company sale agreements section.
It is usual for the buyer to produce the sale document but there is no reason why the seller should not obtain an advantage by making the document his.
- Warranties have been used only so far as appropriate to the subject matter of the sale
- Designed for the deal to be completed on the same day, not at some future time
- Purchase price apportioned among the assets to simplify tax planning
- Comprehensive list of matters to be done before completion and documents to be handed to the buyer
- Provisions to prevent seller setting up in competition
- Suitable provisions for contract to cover transfers of freehold and / or leasehold property as part of the transaction
- Agreement for Sale
- The Purchase Price
- Items to be delivered at completion
- Creditors and Liabilities
- Value Added Tax
- Warranties by the Seller
- Future Activities
- The Guarantor
- Miscellaneous Matters
- Suppliers and Clients
- Licences, consents and passwords
- Joint ventures and partnerships
- Statutory restrictions
- Seller's activities
- Leasehold properties
- Intellectual property
- Internet domain names
This document was written by an attorney for Net Lawman. It complies with current South African law.
"Thank you for having the Lodger Document available.
I searched the internet high and low.
It is simple to understand and complete and, Great Value!
I will recommend your service to whomever is looking for a service such as this."Sharon Ecob
"The document was extremely useful and I shall certainly use your service again."Colin Poole
"At least get the background before you see the attorney and it might even be enough."Balefyre (Pty) Ltd