Horse loan agreement
- Attorney approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This Document is a flexible agreement which will suit most circumstances. Simply amend it at the places marked to suit your requirements. You can use it again and again. It covers both the loan of a horse for even ting or jumping and a pony for showing. It includes alternative provision for circumstances when the owner contributes or alternatively where the borrower pays for the use of the horse or pony.
It is always important to record agreements in writing. This is a comprehensive document, designed to suit both parties. It will help you make a proper record of the transaction and help protect you from the “compensation culture”.
Application and features
- Suitable for a horse or pony for even ting, jumping, dressage or cross country
- Editable for flexible agreements
- Written in plain English
- With explanatory guidance notes
- Alternative of payment for loan or free loan
- Responsibilities of rider for care and maintenance
- Risk and insurance provisions: who is responsible
- Conditions of loan that rider shall compete in specified competitions
- Extensive warranties relating to condition and history of horse
- Brood mare may not be in foal
- Supply to buyer of documents and record of achievement
- Other usual legal matters
This document was written by an attorney for Net Lawman. It complies with current South African law.
"The website is great, the access easy, documents professional. All very smart. Immediately got a good impression of Net Lawman."Hendrik J Pfaff, CFA, Stellenbosch, South Africa
"At least get the background before you see the attorney and it might even be enough."Balefyre (Pty) Ltd
"Extremely usef ul for practitioners with little experience in this field.