Horse loan agreement
- Attorney approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This Document is a flexible agreement which will suit most circumstances. Simply amend it at the places marked to suit your requirements. You can use it again and again. It covers both the loan of a horse for even ting or jumping and a pony for showing. It includes alternative provision for circumstances when the owner contributes or alternatively where the borrower pays for the use of the horse or pony.
It is always important to record agreements in writing. This is a comprehensive document, designed to suit both parties. It will help you make a proper record of the transaction and help protect you from the “compensation culture”.
Application and features
- Suitable for a horse or pony for even ting, jumping, dressage or cross country
- Editable for flexible agreements
- Written in plain English
- With explanatory guidance notes
- Alternative of payment for loan or free loan
- Responsibilities of rider for care and maintenance
- Risk and insurance provisions: who is responsible
- Conditions of loan that rider shall compete in specified competitions
- Extensive warranties relating to condition and history of horse
- Brood mare may not be in foal
- Supply to buyer of documents and record of achievement
- Other usual legal matters
This document was written by an attorney for Net Lawman. It complies with current South African law.
"Thank you for having the Lodger Document available.
I searched the internet high and low.
It is simple to understand and complete and, Great Value!
I will recommend your service to whomever is looking for a service such as this."Sharon Ecob
"I found the documents easy to use and great value. I feel the service is easy to use and good value for money."Sean McNicholas
"...Yes very useful. I understand the terminology etc as I've seen a fair few legal docs before. Notes are very helpful. Gives me some base insight without the expense of a solicitor!"John K