Terms and conditions: holiday property
- Attorney approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
We have two versions of this document. This one is drawn as a "terms and conditions" document which is non-negotiable. You can send it out in response to an enquiry or post it on your website. The alternative is a slightly fuller version set out as an agreement to be signed. Find it at Holiday house letting agreement.
This document is suitable for letting property anywhere in the world. It is in plain English but very comprehensive.
Application and features
- Comprehensive terms for letting a house, flat or villa to a group of people for a holiday;
- Suitable for a period of up to three months, but more usually one or two weeks;
- Not suitable for a business letting or a holiday letting for more than three months (simply to avoid the tenant acquiring tenancy rights at law - more likely, the longer they remain).
- All basic facts;
- Rent, deposit against good behavior;
- Large menu of good behaviour "promises" setting out what tenant can and cannot do
- Explanatory notes.
This document was written by an attorney for Net Lawman. It complies with current South African law.
"The website is great, the access easy, documents professional. All very smart. Immediately got a good impression of Net Lawman."Hendrik J Pfaff, CFA, Stellenbosch, South Africa
"Extremely usef ul for practitioners with little experience in this field.
"...Yes very useful. I understand the terminology etc as I've seen a fair few legal docs before. Notes are very helpful. Gives me some base insight without the expense of a solicitor!"John K