Computer repair service contract
- Attorney approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this computer repair service contract
Simple contract for self employed IT and computer repair service engineer working in home of client. You may work in your own name or through your company. It is assumed that the work will be unsophisticated; examples: fix bugs, supply and set up hard disk, change software settings, installations and 1001 small tasks. Main purpose of contract is disclaimer of liability for your professional work. Also sets out your requirements for work specification, access, and so on. Just add specification for actual computer repair work and you have contract form suitable for private client.
Private clients will not be happy to be offered a ten page legalistic document. This contract has been drawn to be sufficiently “unthreatening” as to enable you to obtain a client’s signature without delay or apology.
As an IT contractor / computer repairer, you need protection. If you have not arranged for up front payment you are always at risk that your client will not pay. We give you the option of several alternative payment procedures from all up front to all on credit. Limitation of liability also features large in this contract.
Contents of this computer repair service contract
- The basic contract, including matters to re-assure your client
- Interruptions and expenses - points that you need to cover to enable you to do the job
- Your account and expenses: model version
- Alternative payment provisions
- Safety and insurance
- Confidentiality: protecting your privacy and theirs
- Limitation of your liability
- Uncontrollable events: to keep you in control of the contract
- Miscellaneous legal matters: critical factors which shape the contract in your favour
This document was written by an attorney for Net Lawman. It complies with current South African law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"The website is great, the access easy, documents professional. All very smart. Immediately got a good impression of Net Lawman."Hendrik J Pfaff, CFA, Stellenbosch, South Africa
"At least get the background before you see the attorney and it might even be enough."Balefyre (Pty) Ltd
"Yes the document was very useful, easy to read and understand and contained everything I needed. I will definitely refer to your site in the future."Vicky Gregory