Contract catering agreement
- Attorney approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a very flexible document. It can be used as a standard “terms and conditions” document for either a single assignment or an ongoing contract. All it needs is the addition, by reference, of a quotation providing all the information particular to the contract in hand.
Why use this document?
This document can be used either as the basis for negotiation or as a "terms and conditions" document when it will be put to a client on a "take-it-or-leave-it" basis before the contract is formed.
Do not risk your clients blaming you for matters beyond your control or as a result of a misunderstanding. Perhaps you have only small jobs or repeat customers who you don’t want to upset. But you must get the contract terms in writing so your work will progress smoothly.
A Caterer using this document may well find a good selling point in the provision of insurance and consequent acceptance of full liability.
Who will use this document?
- Any professional caterer, whether an individual or a large company
Application and features
- To be used for any single assignment, such as a wedding or other party
- Suits any catering contract, from a few sandwiches to a dinner for many people
- Provides a complete framework
- Short, simple, relevant, in plain English
- Helps protect your business
- Provisions for deposit and payment
- Reminder as to what caterer will supply
- Details of what client is expected to supply
- Cancellation provisions
- Limitation of caterer’s liability
- Other necessary legal provisions
This document was written by an attorney for Net Lawman. It complies with current South African law.
"Thank you for having the Lodger Document available.
I searched the internet high and low.
It is simple to understand and complete and, Great Value!
I will recommend your service to whomever is looking for a service such as this."Sharon Ecob
"The document was extremely useful and I shall certainly use your service again."Colin Poole
"At least get the background before you see the attorney and it might even be enough."Balefyre (Pty) Ltd