Contract catering agreement
- Attorney approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a very flexible document. It can be used as a standard “terms and conditions” document for either a single assignment or an ongoing contract. All it needs is the addition, by reference, of a quotation providing all the information particular to the contract in hand.
Why use this document?
This document can be used either as the basis for negotiation or as a "terms and conditions" document when it will be put to a client on a "take-it-or-leave-it" basis before the contract is formed.
Do not risk your clients blaming you for matters beyond your control or as a result of a misunderstanding. Perhaps you have only small jobs or repeat customers who you don’t want to upset. But you must get the contract terms in writing so your work will progress smoothly.
A Caterer using this document may well find a good selling point in the provision of insurance and consequent acceptance of full liability.
Who will use this document?
- Any professional caterer, whether an individual or a large company
Application and features
- To be used for any single assignment, such as a wedding or other party
- Suits any catering contract, from a few sandwiches to a dinner for many people
- Provides a complete framework
- Short, simple, relevant, in plain English
- Helps protect your business
- Provisions for deposit and payment
- Reminder as to what caterer will supply
- Details of what client is expected to supply
- Cancellation provisions
- Limitation of caterer’s liability
- Other necessary legal provisions
This document was written by an attorney for Net Lawman. It complies with current South African law.
"The website is great, the access easy, documents professional. All very smart. Immediately got a good impression of Net Lawman."Hendrik J Pfaff, CFA, Stellenbosch, South Africa
"At least get the background before you see the attorney and it might even be enough."Balefyre (Pty) Ltd
"Extremely usef ul for practitioners with little experience in this field.