Authorisation to release confidential information
- Attorney approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Signing a confidentiality agreement is only the first step towards protecting your confidential information. Simply put, a confidentiality agreement restricts the other party from disclosing or revealing your confidential information to any third party. An authorisation letter on the other hand lets you specify exactly who is entitled to receive the confidential information other than the person with whom you have made signed a confidentiality agreement.
This authorisation to release confidential information to third parties (employees, agents, advisors or any other party you choose) ensures your confidential information is not passed into the wrong hands. Use it to protect your interests.
Application and features
- Wide definitions cover most situations - agency, sale of business, software access, etc;
- Extensive notes to guide you;
- Plain English - of course!
- Broadly defined confidential information;
- Public domain exceptions carefully restricted;
- Details specifically who may receive the information and how;
- Damages quantified in advance;
- Usual legal provisions to protect your interests.
This document was written by an attorney for Net Lawman. It complies with current South African law.
"Thank you for having the Lodger Document available.
I searched the internet high and low.
It is simple to understand and complete and, Great Value!
I will recommend your service to whomever is looking for a service such as this."Sharon Ecob
"I found the documents easy to use and great value. I feel the service is easy to use and good value for money."Sean McNicholas
"Extremely usef ul for practitioners with little experience in this field.