Authorisation to release confidential information
- Attorney approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Signing a confidentiality agreement is only the first step towards protecting your confidential information. Simply put, a confidentiality agreement restricts the other party from disclosing or revealing your confidential information to any third party. An authorisation letter on the other hand lets you specify exactly who is entitled to receive the confidential information other than the person with whom you have made signed a confidentiality agreement.
This authorisation to release confidential information to third parties (employees, agents, advisors or any other party you choose) ensures your confidential information is not passed into the wrong hands. Use it to protect your interests.
Application and features
- Wide definitions cover most situations - agency, sale of business, software access, etc;
- Extensive notes to guide you;
- Plain English - of course!
- Broadly defined confidential information;
- Public domain exceptions carefully restricted;
- Details specifically who may receive the information and how;
- Damages quantified in advance;
- Usual legal provisions to protect your interests.
This document was written by an attorney for Net Lawman. It complies with current South African law.
"The website is great, the access easy, documents professional. All very smart. Immediately got a good impression of Net Lawman."Hendrik J Pfaff, CFA, Stellenbosch, South Africa
"At least get the background before you see the attorney and it might even be enough."Balefyre (Pty) Ltd
"I appreciate your patience. I have to say though it took me a while (I had almost given up) to come across your internet site, but I was quite impressed with the manoverabilty of the site itself and the services it offers. Normally I am very cautious about internet services and am pleasantly impressed by you professional response. Without doubt I will defintely be recommending yourselves to others."Razwana