Authorisation to release confidential information
This authorisation letter lets you specify exactly who is entitled to receive your confidential information other than the person with whom you have made signed a confidentiality agreement. Use it to protect your interests.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Signing a confidentiality agreement is only the first step towards protecting your confidential information. Simply put, a confidentiality agreement restricts the other party from disclosing or revealing your confidential information to any third party. An authorisation letter on the other hand lets you specify exactly who is entitled to receive the confidential information other than the person with whom you have made signed a confidentiality agreement.
This authorisation to release confidential information to third parties (employees, agents, advisors or any other party you choose) ensures your confidential information is not passed into the wrong hands. Use it to protect your interests.
Application and features
- Wide definitions cover most situations - agency, sale of business, software access, etc;
- Extensive notes to guide you;
- Plain English - of course!
- Broadly defined confidential information;
- Public domain exceptions carefully restricted;
- Details specifically who may receive the information and how;
- Damages quantified in advance;
- Usual legal provisions to protect your interests.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current South Africa law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"The website is great, the access easy, documents professional. All very smart. Immediately got a good impression of Net Lawman."Hendrik J Pfaff, CFA, Stellenbosch, South Africa
"Very useful and practical for start-ups and entrepreneurs."Purple Cow Ventures
"Yes the document was very useful, easy to read and understand and contained everything I needed. I will definitely refer to your site in the future."Vicky Gregory