Allotment tenancy agreement
- Attorney approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this allotment lease or tenancy
This lease is for letting an allotment to a gardener for his / her private use. It is not suitable for letting for any business use.
The lease covers all that a landlord will require, in simple terms. It provides options for a break clause and for the tenant to put up a greenhouse or frames. Option for guarantor too.
It is drawn for any term of up to 10 years, with fixed rent increases if and when required.
Land lease contents
This template is comprehensive, providing alternative choices for important decisions.
The contents include:
- rent: amount, interest on overdue rent, automatic increases
- condition and repair
- tenant's positive obligations
- restrictions on tenant: prohibited activities on the property
- indemnity by the tenant
- security deposit
- termination: default notice by landlord; provision for premature termination (a break clause)
- Schedule of rights reserved
This document was written by an attorney for Net Lawman. It complies with current South African law.
"The website is great, the access easy, documents professional. All very smart. Immediately got a good impression of Net Lawman."Hendrik J Pfaff, CFA, Stellenbosch, South Africa
"Extremely usef ul for practitioners with little experience in this field.
"The document was extremely useful and I shall certainly use your service again."Colin Poole